Speedway Sedans Australian Announces Turn2 Funding
Speedway Sedans Australia is pleased to offer to their classes through our affiliated clubs and associations a number of new funding opportunities.
Speedway Sedans Australia has partnered with Speedway Australia to be able to provide a total of $25000 per year over the next three years, bringing the total amount of $75000 available through the Turn2 SSA Funding Program.
Speedway Sedans Australia is offering funding of up to $1000 per application in order for all SSA Classes through SSA affiliated clubs and associations in assisting with funding for the purpose of a specific race, race meeting, function and/or event, a series, club/ track awards and promotional initiatives of Speedway Sedans Australia divisions.
Funding applications for the 2017/2018 season will close with the SSA office on 31 October 2017, with all successful applicants notified no later than the 14 November 2017. If you believe this SSA initiative is something you could capitalise on and can meet the following requirements, then Speedway Sedans Australia look forwarded to receiving your funding application.
1. Applicant must be promoting and fostering Speedway Sedan Australia Competitors and Classes.
2. Applicant must be willing to display Speedway Sedans Australia logo and any appropriate signage and/or promotional items.
3. Applicant will be required to complete the event as per the date provided in the application, to be granted the approved funding. Funding may be withdrawn in failure of doing so!
4. Applicant must provide photos and relevant material of the Speedway Sedans Australia Logo/signage and/or any promotional aspect of the event, highlighting how the funding was utilised and contributed in the exercise. If funding is provided for a specific race and/or competition event, then it must be held on a Speedway Australia Insured Track.
5. Applications to be made on SSA application form only.
6. Applications to be sent to the SSA office by email.
7. Successful applicants will be required to supply a tax invoice for any funding.
8. Applicants understand that all applications will be addressed on their own merit.
9. All successful applicants must be willing to consent to use of photos in Speedway Sedans Australia promotional material.
CEO of Speedway Sedans Australia, Greg Lynd is highly excited by this initiative.
It is a terrific initiative that adds opportunities, opportunities for all SSA Classes to apply for assistance through funding that will certainly help in a number of ways. To have this roll out across all classes is something never seen before of Speedway Sedans Australia, exciting times ahead. Furthermore, to have Speedway Australia support our Turn 2 Program is very pleasing and in addition to this, it highlights how prepared Speedway Australia are in working with the National Associations, a terrific result, says Lynd.
Applications to apply for the Turn2 SSA Funding Program can be found on the Speedway Sedans Australia website, via State Branches, and then on any of the seven State and Territory Pages.
Australian Racing Rules & Regulations
Speedway Sedans Audio Channel 1
Maryborough Speedway 25 Nov 2017 Channel 2
Quit Bunbury Speedway 25 Nov 2017 Channel 3
Speedway Sedans Australia
PO Box 163 Holden Hill SA 5088 Australia